McGregor Vineyard, overlooking Keuka Lake in Dundee NY, is currently seeking motivated, passionate, and outgoing team members to join our Tasting Room staff. McGregor Vineyard is a winery focused on quality wine and an outstanding visitor experience, with a dedicated wine club. Our tasting room servers create a relaxed and informative experience for our visiting guests.
This position is full-time seasonal, with some part-time seasonal positions available as well.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have strong skills in hospitality and communication
- Must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be personable, conversational, assertive, polished
- Must work well in a team environment
- Be eager to learn about wine, as well as ready to educate visitors about our wine
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds and be on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays. We try to be as flexible with our staff schedule as possible.
- In addition to the tasting room service, responsibilities include helping set up for events, supporting our kitchen as needed, restocking, and general cleaning.
- Education: High school or equivalent required
Strong candidates will have interest in and experience with wine, hospitality, and enjoy interacting with a wide variety of visitors. We expect our Tasting Room employees to maintain a professional and positive atmosphere. Pay commensurate with experience and may include commission-based incentives.
Submit your resume along with a brief introduction and your work availability below, or directly to email@example.com.