Do you love the tall electric pole that obstructs our view of Keuka Lake? Neither do we! We created this one-time wine to help lay this problem (and pole) to rest. Proceeds from the sale of this unique wine will help make this dream a reality by getting the pole removed. Enjoy and thanks for helping!
Chill slightly before serving and relax. This delicious dry red blend bursts with fresh berries and cherries…it’s refreshing and smooth. 71% Chancellor 29% Leon Millot. Artwork for the label by the amazing artist and McGregor Vineyard wine club member Amy Hutto.