Schedule a Group Tasting
McGregor Vineyard requires a special Group Tasting Reservation for any groups of 7 or more visitors. Our Group Tasting Reservations are not widely available and are subject to availability. Please note that any guest with more than one tasting scheduled for the same time will have their reservation canceled.
Our tasting is $10 per person, and includes a flight of 5 wines + a snack plate with samples of pesto spread, crackers, cheese, and chocolate.
If you would like to schedule a group visit to our winery, please read the following guidelines and submit your request below. Please be aware that this tasting request does not constitute a confirmed appointment until you have been contacted to confirm by McGregor Vineyard and submitted your payment.
We reserve and exercise the right to turn away unscheduled groups arriving at our winery, as well as any person or group who is unruly or visibly intoxicated. The winery staff has full discretion to refuse a tasting to any person even if a tasting fee has already been paid.
Additionally, McGregor Vineyard expects all visitors to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Provide valid government issued ID to show that each member of your group is at least 21 years of age.
- Be courteous to all other visitors, and exercise appropriate noise control.
- Refrain for consuming too much alcohol before your visit. Our staff has full discretion to refuse service to anybody they feel uncomfortable serving more alcohol to. We discourage consuming alcohol prior to your visit, and prohibit any consumption on our property.
- Always be courteous & polite to your wine server. Ask questions!
- Please arrive ready to learn, be interested in discussion, and prepared to buy wine for future enjoyment.