Schedule Your Visit
Advance reservations are required for most experiences hosted here at McGregor Vineyard
- Wine tastings - Tasting Flights by appointment are being offered daily. Hours are 11am to 5pm every day on our outdoor patio
- Walk-ins will be seated as space is available
- Wine by the glass is also available. Visitors are welcome to visit our gift shop for wine and gift purchases at any time.
- All visitors are required to wear a facial mask, maintain social distance of a minimum of 6 feet from others. Do not visit if you have a fever, display any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone testing positive for COVID-19 over the past 14 days.
Wine Tasting Flight reservations are available for groups of up to 6 people for a 45 minute tasting. Wine by the glass and cheese plates are also available. Our current hours are 11-5, every day of the week.
Reservations are required for Wine Tasting Flights. Walk-ins without a reservation may receive reservations only if they are open & available at that time - securing your appointment well in advance is strongly encouraged. Bringing your own food and/or snacks and alcoholic beverages is not permitted on our premises.
We appreciate your patience as we all work together to make this new experience safe and enjoyable.
Additionally, we expect our visitors to follow some widely accepted health and safety guidelines for the benefit of all staff and other guests:
- Facial masks are to be worn before entering the building, and until you are seated at your table.
- Maintain a safe social distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and other visitors.
- Tasting Flights are limited to a maximum 6 people, by appointment only.
- Provide valid government issued ID to show that each member of your group is at least 21 years of age.
- Be courteous to all other visitors, and exercise appropriate noise control.