Wine Club Picnic
|Date:||Sat, Aug 28, 2021|
|Time||1:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
McGregor Wine Club Picnic
AUGUST 28th, 2021
Reserve your Ticket
The McGregor Wine Club Picnic is returning this year - please make your reservation to join us!
Those of you who have attended in the past will find the event familiar. Tickets are limited, we will have them available until sold out or until August 20th. Tickets are $50 per person and are available to members - who may purchase up to four tickets total for the event for themselves and any non-member guests. We will be rolling out more details as they develop.
Our annual picnic by the pond is a tradition started in the mid 1970s. We are excited to welcome back Gale Wyn Farms from Canandaigua to serve up their mouthwatering Pig Roast. We will also grill fresh corn on the cob in the afternoon and enjoy the music of lifetime wine club member Walt Atkison.
We also provide chairs under the main tent but we strongly suggest you bring a comfortable lawn chair to create your own space. The picnic is rain or shine… regardless of the weather, it’s sure to be one of the memorable days of summer.
PICNIC DAY SCHEDULE
- 11:30 – Registration begins, make yourself at home
- 1:00 – Festivities begin & appetizer table opens
- 2:00 – Red Wine & White Wine Blind Tasting
- 3:30 – “From the Library” Wine Auction
- 4:30 – Annual Clan Club Picnic group photo
- 5:00 - Dinner!
- 5:30 – Silent Auction ends
- 5:45 – Silent Auction & Raffle winners announced
- 6:00 - Picnic winds down…